How Long Does It Take to Buy a House? It's a big question, especially for people who hope to time their home purchase with when their rental lease is up. Or before the start of school. Or when
NORTHERN VIRGINIA PREMIER 55 PLUS ACTIVE ADULT COMMUNITY REGENCY AT DOMINION VALLEY
Prince William's Premier “55 & Better” Active Adult Community
Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club
Nothing compares to the Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club, Northern Virginia’s premier active adult community.
The lifestyle enjoyed by homeowners is unapparelled. At your fingertips, everything you’d expect from the finest resort. Simply stated, it’s a resort to call home.
A place and way of life residents find refreshing. A Dream Home you will relish for years to come.
Award-winning home in a gated community known for its ultimate resort lifestyle
Built in 2004, this exquisite residential property features 4 bedrooms and 3 baths. This Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club home is a beautifully decorated, well maintained, and in move-in condition.
The Regency at Dominion Valley community was originally designed and developed by Toll Brothers.
Amenities offered at the Regency at Dominion Valley County Club:
• Luxurious 30,000 square foot Grand Clubhouse is the center of community activities.
• Beautiful banquet rooms to host your own private parties and social events.
• Elegant Regency Restaurant in the Clubhouse. Cocktails are available in the Lounge.
• Middleburg Grille for lighter fare or quick lunch.
• Spectacular Arnold Palmer 18-hole signature golf course with picturesque mountain views, emerald-green fairways, and challenging water holes.
• Lighted tennis courts for tennis enthusiasts.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub.
• State of the art fitness center is equipped with the latest fitness machines and free weights.
• Exercise room for personal fitness training and classes in aerobics, spinning, and yoga.
• Extensive walking trails and wilderness preserves.
• Billiards table in Fox Hound Billiards Room.
• Jefferson Library where residents sit by the fireplace to catch up on their reading.
• Community gathering rooms -ideal location to meet your neighbors and play table games.
• Multimedia Center with a big screen to enjoy the latest movies with family and friends.
• Business Center features a spacious conference room that residents can reserve.
• Latest computers with high-speed internet access that’s “always on”, fax machines, and copier are available for residents’ use at the Business Center.
• A full calendar of social events to enjoy throughout the year and meet new friends.
DOMINION VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB – DESIGNED BY THE LEGENDARY ARNOLD PALMER
An Arnold Palmer designed 18-hole championship golf course is the focal point of Prince William County’s Dominion Valley. The course was designed to be in perfect harmony with the native Virginia landscape.
Set against the beautiful Bull Run Mountains, the golf course features wide fairways, strategically placed bunkers, and impeccable greens. Members enjoy a challenging, visually attractive and enjoyable golf experience.
Regency at Dominion Valley County Club – A Resort To Call Home!
Call/Text/email Karen Komo, Buyer’s Specialist for the Toll Road Living Team at KW-Reston for additional information and private showing at a time convenient for you of properties that match your search criteria.
Directions: From I66 take exit 40 toward US 15-N Haymarket. Left on Dominion Valley Drive. Right on Regency Club Drive. Guard Gate Entrance. Left on Championship Drive. Left on Legacy. Left on Weiskopf.
For brochure on the Regency at Dominion Valley Country Club, send request via email to KarenKomo@gmail.com
With over 14 years of full time experience in real estate, Karen Komo has gained industry recognition and has a solid reputation for professionalism and getting results. She knows that putting people ....